Monday, March 7, 2011

*NEW* Pediacare coupon available.

Coupons.com just switched their $3 off 2 pediacare products for a $2 off 1 Pediacare product coupon which means even more savings! I already went to Walgreens once this week for this deal but I will be going again for an even better deal! When I did the first deal with the 3/2 I was able to snag overage towards the rest of my purchase so make sure you get fillers to fill up the overage so you don't go negative!

Buy 2 Pediacare products ($5.99 each)
Use 5/1 In-Ad coupon from the front of the store (-10)
Use 2 2/1 IP's from above (-4)
----------------------------------------
2 free Pediacare products and possible $2.02 overage (if your cashier allows it - results will vary depending on store for overage but either way the Pediacare will be free!)

TIP: If you use Swagbucks make sure you print the coupon from the coupons link under "EARN" so you get 10 swagbucks for each coupon you print and redeem!

No comments:

Post a Comment